At TLI, we approach to engineering and designs with focus to returning the best possible value of clients’ expenditures. We incorporate constructability, maintainability, and operability of the assets in our all designs. Our highly skilled resources with hands-on experience in latest industry standards and best practices devise solutions to closely fit our client requirements. Our team of experts are from a variety of engineering disciplines including Process, Electrical, Instrumentation, Mechanical, Civil, Piping and Structural.
We start with front-end process engineering, followed by sizing of major equipment, components and systems including but not limited to tanks, slug catchers, filter separators, dehydration units, electrical, instrumentation and control, utilities, etc. We develop mechanical, electrical, and civil layouts. Our engineers and designers combine their skills with latest engineering tools to efficiently deliver highest quality service at lowest possible cost.
Our engineering resources have immense experience in construction, maintenance, and operation requirements. They have designed green field as well as brown field facilities and have shown their capabilities all over the globe. This has been achieved with end in mind that every design/asset will be constructed, maintained, and operated for life.
Our collaborative team work closely to integrate all disciplines in each stage of the design to avoid rework and gain efficiencies. Our highly rigorous quality assurance and control process distinguish us from competitors in providing safe, dependable, and efficient design deliverables.
We ensure high quality and low-cost services to our clients not only by competing others but also reducing potential change orders during construction. We use a thorough proactive approach and cover ground realities into our designs that result in comprehensive designs and smooth execution and minimize change orders due to design flaws and avoid construction delays.
If you have in-house discipline engineers and looking to outsource your drafting work, we have skilled drafts personnel who are experienced in your industry. We will work with you as a team to develop comprehensive 2D and 3D drawings and details with minimum instructions in a timely manner. This will reduce the design cost of the project and avoid cost overrun during construction (avoiding change orders due to drafting flaws).
If you have legacy projects where drawings are not updated and resulting a ton of money to evaluate and change order due to incorrect existing drawings. We are here to provide you best bang to your buck drafting service to as built your old drawings and bring them from Issued for Construction (IFC) status to As built.
- Basic and Detailed Engineering
- Steam, Natural Gas and Chemical process engineering
- Process simulations
- PFD and P&ID Development
- Specifications for various equipment and package systems
- Sizing and Process Design of equipment and instrumentation
Piping and Mechanical
- Development of Plot Plan and Equipment layouts
- Plant 3-D modelling and clash detection
- Plot Plans, Piping General Arrangement Drawings, Sectional Views
- Skid designs (pump, fuel gas, metering, pig Launcher and receiver designs)
- Piping material specification
- Isometrics and Bill of Materials
- Pipe support specifications
- Fabrication Drawings
- As-built documentation
Electrical and Instrumentation
- Hazardous area classification
- Load calculation and system design
- Grounding Systems
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Specifications for Electrical Equipment
- General Arrangements and interface inputs
- Specifications and schedule of quantities for Electrical material
- Cable Schedules and Termination Schedules
- Site Power and Lighting
- Backup Generator Systems
Mechanical EquipmentSizing and design of the following including fabrication drawings.
- Design of Boilers (Water Tubes, Direct Fire Tubes, Waste Heat Recovery (HRSG) and Once Thru Steam Generators)
- Tank Farms
- Bulk Tank Loading and Unloading Stations
- Pressure Vessels – Columns / Towers / Separators / Deaerators / Knock Out Drums
- Heaters & Furnaces
- Pre-Engineered Skid Packages - Metering / Chemical Injection / Filtration/ Vapor Recovery / Fuel Gas Treatment / 3- Phase Separators / 2-Phase Separators / Dosing / Amine / Tetra ethylene Glycol (TEG) Gas Dehydration Units / Pumps
- Heat Exchangers - Shell & Tube / Air Fin Coolers
- Flare Stacks
- Drafting of process, mechanical, electrical, and civil drawings
- 2D and 3D drawings and models.
- Updating and as built of existing drawings.
- Sectional views and detailing
Civil and Structural
- Equipment Foundation
- Piping Supports and Foundations
- Storm Water Calculation and Drainage design
- Access Ladders and Platforms
- Steel Structure / Derrick Structure