TLI’s engineering and development resources use appropriate software to help development of prototype, product tooling for plastic parts, reverse engineering, and provide a wide variety of manufacturing capabilities to meet clients’ product requirements. We can provide products from inception of design to production with our latest design tools and high-quality production facilities. Our experienced team devise solutions to implement innovative manufacturing methods to reduce costs, improve design and product performance.
One major cost element in product manufacturing is raw material. We have experts that can help in selecting an appropriate material to significantly improve product quality and production processes while reducing cost.
For production of plastic parts and components, injection molding processes are used extensively. We are fully capable to produce parts using Gas injection and Insert molding including design and production of molds.
We are fully capable in providing high quality shop fabricated equipment, modular designs, skid packages and piping spools. Our resources are highly skilled in fabrication and have produced tons of equipment for oil & gas, power, petrochemicals, fertilizer, water & desalination industry. We can provide ASME certified equipment (A, PP, S, U and U2 stamps). We can provide equipment and components using various welding processes including SMAW, GTAW, SAW, GMAW, FCAW and PAW.
Our resources have strong knowledge and experience in conventional and Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machining, forging, casting, forging and fabrication. We are capable to provide high quality metal components made from stainless steel, carbon steel, aluminum alloys, copper, brass, and bronze. We can provide parts and components manufactured completely with forging, machining, and heat treatment processes.
Every time forging and machining is not cost effective for complex shapes. Casting is the solution for production of many metallic parts and components. We can provide casting products made of various material grades. We can supply raw and/or machined casting products for various industries including agricultural, construction, railway etc.
- Milling Vertical and Horizontal
- Turning Vertical and Horizontal
- Large Diameter Turnings
- Taper Wire EDM
- Water Jet cutting
- Roll Forming
- Gray Iron Castings grades GG20
- Ductile iron, grades GGG40, GGG 60 & GGG 70
- We can provide single and serial production of castings of simple and complicated shapes weighing from 0.1 pounds Grams to 1000 pounds.
- Boilers: Water Tubes, Direct Fire Tubes, Waste Heat Recovery and Once Thru Steam Generators
- Pressure Vessels: Columns, Towers, Separators, Deaerators, Knock Out Drums
- Water and Oil Heaters & Furnaces
- Heat Exchangers: Shell & Tube, Air Fin Coolers
- Pre-Engineered Skid Packages: Metering, Chemical Injection, Filtration, Vapor Recovery, Fuel Gas Treatment, 3- Phase Separators, 2-Phase Separators, Dosing, Amine, Tetra ethylene Glycol (TEG) Gas Dehydration Units
- Steel Structure, Derrick Structure, access platforms
- Flare Stacks
- General Fabrication
- Our forging dies are made of certified high-speed and corrosion resistant tool steel grades,like AISI H13, machined to the highest production standards
- Materials AISI 1020 /AISI 1045 /AISI 4140 and AISI 4340 are forged in routine
- We can supply forgings in the range 0.5 pounds to 25 pounds
- Drafting of process, mechanical, electrical, and civil drawings
- 2D and 3D drawings and models.
- Updating and as built of existing drawings.
- Sectional views and detailing